Don't Go Broke Buying a Home Mini Course
For good and valuable consideration of $49 CAD dollars, Client has agreed to purchase the Don't Go Broke Buying a Home Mini Course hereinafter the “Course”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Course Details below, and Course Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing a course that provides education to learn more about how much to spend on a home, how to evaluate costs of home ownership and how to determine when its the right time to purchase a home.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Course Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in the Course as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Coach’s website.
- Client understands the cost of the Course is $49 CAD dollars which is payable up front, in full. Client agrees to render payment via Stripe or credit card. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in full. Absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, Client must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to access to the Course.
- Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the Course.
- While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from the Course, and Coach and his/her team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness with the Course, Coach cannot guarantee results, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Course being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase the Course on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Course.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completing the Course, as long as Coach delivers it as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client also understands Coach is not a doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, financial planner, accountant, CPA, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of attending the Course. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within the Course is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible for.
- Client agrees and understands that the Course is an original piece of work by Coach, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in same. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s access to the Course without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Course, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Course or its content without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content in the Course or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Coach was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and Canadian Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of the Course, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of use of the Course. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the Canadian Arbitration Association, to be completed in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Saskatchewan regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Saskatchewan are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
Course OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Don't Go Broke Buying a Home Mini Course (hereinafter “Masterclass.”) Course includes information on the following topics:
- How to figure out what you can afford to spend on a home
- The steps to take before buying a home
- How to know when it's the right time to purchase a home
Client has carefully read this Course Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within Course. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Course but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Coach is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Course Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Coach and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Course and product being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.